This is a Britmum led idea for bloggers to see if they can blog at least once a day for a month. There is more info here: BritMums NaBloPoMo
Trust me to come late to the party (not sure I have ever arrived three days later before) but in my defence I did blog twice yesterday. Does that count?
So here goes. A blog post from me every day. I had been feeling that my blog was a bit neglected recently. All I seemed to be doing was a Silent Sunday post or a review. Not a very inspiring thing for my readers to spend time looking at, I am sure.
It seems appropriate, therefore that this blog is linked back to the crazy person who told me to blog in the first place Super Amazing Mum, Sophie. Sophie is asking bloggers to answer the following questions and link back to her blog. So here I go with my answers:
1. Describe yourself in 7 words? Bonkers but means well, mum of three.
2. What keeps you awake at night? Nothing. I could sleep through an earthquake.
3. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why? I would love to be VictoriaBeckham. Not because I think she is an amazing role model or anything. But because then I could snog David Beckham for 24 hours. Non stop. I wouldn’t even complain about the stubble rash I would get.
4. What are you wearing right now!! Standard working from home attire
pyjamas leggings and a tunic
5. What scares you? Spiders
6. What is the best and worst about blogging? Best? Meeting people I wouldn’t have met otherwise. Worst? Thinking that nobody is reading it and I am talking to myself!
7. What was the last website you looked at? Britmums
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My very negative self image
9. Slankets – Yes or No (this divides the blogging world 😉 Good, God. No. Just no.
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you? A great lady who I am looking forward to meeting up with soon! There will be wine….