Whilst driving into London on Saturday we drove past Harrods. “There it is kids” I exclaimed, as they had been talking about it a few miles before.
I have never been to Harrods
exclaimed Mr B.
I was dumbstruck (note that in your diary. It doesn’t happen very often). Mr B had never been to Harrods!
I don’t know why it surprised it. I am sure millions haven’t been, even those that have lived in London, as Mr B has done.
It got me thinking about things I haven’t done. So I thought I would share a few:
- Been to New York
- Mastered the art of snowboarding, surfing or wind-surfing
- Been to university
- Done a parachute jump
- Learnt to juggle
- Pulled a pint of beer, worked behind a bar or been a waitress
- Eaten in Nandos
- Been paintballing
- Seen a Bond film from start to finish
- Seen any of the Star Wars or Godfather films either
- Done a job that involved selling anything
- Been elected to any position
- Fallen off a horse
- Ridden on a motorbike
- Had a drink thrown over me
- Been in a car accident
- Been a smoker
- Whistled with two fingers in my mouth
What have you never done?