You might be a loose end tonight after the tennis has finished so I thought you might like this little quiz that have just found in my inbox from Mr Cooke.
First subscriber to my blog (yes, you need to be a subscriber) who emails me with the correct answers will win something off my desk.
All the answers are London tube stations.
- Girls’ doll is able to
- Are his sheep in that plant?
- Where an archer would go to pray?
- A breadmaker would surely be found here.
- A road made of trees?
- A pretty little house in Switzerland?
- Not quite a circle.
- This tree has been on fire!
- Angry monarch?
- Dog not very quick to get to the middle.
- You’ll never walk alone through this road.
- The priest rolls in the winning putt here?
- Imperial measurement finishes here.
- Lloyds must have many braches here, surely?
- All dogs please alight here…
- A road full of rabbit holes?
- Twist the pig to mix yellow and blue.
- Write on the blackboard where pigs and cows can be found.
- Don’t go east to catch the boat.
- Doing the walk in Scotland?